For a pantry or meal program referral, call the Human Services Dept. at 262-335-4610 during regular business hours or 211 after regular business hours.
Click here for a map of county food resources – from pantries, to farmer’s markets, to grocery stores!
Programs serving all of Washington County:
Programs serving specific area residents:
- Colgate: Sts. Boniface & Gabriel Community Food Pantry
- Germantown: Sts. Boniface & Gabriel Community Food Pantry
- Hartford: Hartford Food Pantry, Ruby’s Pantry – Hartford, Hard Times Help
- Hubertus: Sts. Boniface & Gabriel Community Food Pantry
- Jackson: Sts. Boniface & Gabriel Community Food Pantry, Feeding America Mobile Pantry at Still Waters Church
- Kewaskum: Kewaskum Community Pantry
- Richfield: Sts. Boniface & Gabriel Community Food Pantry
- Slinger: Slinger Community Food Pantry
- West Bend: Ruby’s Pantry – West Bend, Feeding America Mobile Pantry West Bend
To access local services in the Southeast Wisconsin Region (Washington, Ozaukee, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Dodge, Jefferson, Racine, Kenosha, and Walworth Counties)
- Visit IMPACT 2-1-1 Online Database
- Or call:
- 2-1-1 (a three-digit telephone number), or
- 1-866-211-3380 (a toll-free telephone number)
Food Security & Hunger Assistance Resources
- Understanding Food Security and how to access resources and hunger assistance programs both locally and nationally.
Ways to Help in Washington County
- Making the Most of Your Food Donations how to donate healthy, safe items to your Washington County neighbors
- Volunteer at one of the local food pantry or meal sites listed above!
- Wisconsin Deer Donation Program – information on non-toxic ammunition, chronic wasting disease, participating processors and more.