What is Real Colors®?
Real Colors® is a fun, interactive workshop that will provide you with skills to understand human behavior; skills that are easy to incorporate into everyday life.
Since 1993, nearly one million people in businesses, professional organizations, universities, and government agencies throughout North America have used Real Colors® and its principles to improve and enhance their personal and professional relationships. The techniques learned through Real Colors® can help bring about lasting, positive change, resulting in higher levels of success for all.
Locally, Carol Bralich and Paul Roback have facilitated Real Colors® workshops to over 1000 participants.
Feedback from their workshops include:
- “Wish we could have other trainings like this throughout the year.”
- “I started out with a negative view that this would be the same as all the previous personality seminars- I ended up feeling impressed and happy I had the opportunity to attend.”
- “Good insight about personality characteristics and to look at them as strengths.”
- “I really did not want to attend but I am pleasantly surprised- I enjoyed it.”
Outcomes for Real Colors® Participation:
- Ability to recognize your strengths and the strengths of others
- Ability to build rapport quickly with clientele, colleagues, family and friends
- Ability to understand how others process information
- Ability to modify your communication to connect with others
- 2.5-3 hours
- 20-30 participants is ideal (smaller and larger groups may be possible)
- Active participation is required through small and large group activities
- Roback, P. (2020). Transform your team by understanding your Real Colors®. Available at: https://leadershipdevelopment.extension.wisc.edu/articles/transform-your-team-by-understanding-your-real-colors/
- Roback, P. (2017). Using Real Colors to Transform Organizational Culture. Journal of Extension, 55(6), Article 6TOT12. Available at: https://www.joe.org/joe/2017december/tt12.php
- Real Colors website at www.realcolors.org
Workshop price includes instruction, assessment tool, and a workbook that participants keep to reference post-workshop. Nonprofit and government rates are available.
For additional information and pricing, contact:
Professor & Community Development Educator