What is Real Colors®?
Real Colors® is a fun, interactive workshop that will provide you with skills to understand human behavior and skills that are easy to incorporate into everyday life.
Since 1993, nearly one million people in businesses, professional organizations, universities, and government agencies throughout North America have used Real Colors® and its principles to improve and enhance their personal and professional relationships. The techniques learned through Real Colors® can help bring about lasting, positive change, resulting in higher levels of success for all.
Locally, Carol Bralich and Paul Roback have facilitated Real Colors® workshops to over 1000 participants.
Feedback from their workshops includes:
- “Wish we could have other trainings like this throughout the year.”
- “I started out with a negative view that this would be the same as all the previous personality seminars- I ended up feeling impressed and happy I had the opportunity to attend.”
- “Good insight about personality characteristics and to look at them as strengths.”
- “I really did not want to attend but I am pleasantly surprised- I enjoyed it.”
Outcomes for Real Colors® Participation:
- Ability to recognize your strengths and the strengths of others
- Ability to build rapport quickly with clientele, colleagues, family, and friends
- Ability to understand how others process information
- Ability to modify your communication to connect with others
- 2.5-3 hours
- 20-30 participants is ideal (smaller and larger groups may be possible)
- Active participation is required through small and large group activities
- Roback, P. and Bralich, C. (2022). Transforming Organizational Culture: Using Real Colors® to Strengthen Staff Relationships. Presented at the Epsilon Sigma Phi (ESP) National Conference, Branson, MO, September 26-29
- Roback, P. (2020). Transform your team by understanding your Real Colors®. Posted on the University of Wisconsin Division of Extension Community Development Institute webpage. Available at: https://leadershipdevelopment.extension.wisc.edu/articles/transform-your-team-by-understanding-your-real-colors/
- Roback, P. (2017). Using Real Colors to Transform Organizational Culture. Journal of Extension, 55(6), Article 6TOT12. Available at: https://tigerprints.clemson.edu/joe/vol55/iss6/33/
- Real Colors website at www.realcolors.org
Workshop price includes instruction, an assessment tool, and a workbook that participants keep to reference post-workshop. Nonprofit and government rates are available.
For additional information and pricing, contact:
Professor & Community Development Educator