It is recommended to attend at least two, more are encouraged. Remember to have your Educational Certificate signed by a leader.
All Educational Certificates are due by the last business day in June.
Have a great year!
- Beef – December 12, 2020-Steer Registration Day: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Location: Public Agency Center, 333 E. Washington Street, Room 1113 A&B and Room 3224, West Bend. Bring along your Forms
- Sheep – May-TBD – Sheep Registration Day: Please register online using the following link
- Swine – April TBD – Swine Registration Day: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Please register online by following this link
- COOL Form
- 2020 Important Fair-Deadlines and Events
- 2021 Meat Animal Sale Rules As of January 5, 2021 – because of the pandemic, the rules are subject to change.
- 2021 Certificate of Participation
- Half Pint Showmanship Form
- 4-H Dairy Project Sheet (Breeding Animals Only)
- 2019-2020 Dairy Handbook (794 KB, 19 pages)
- Dairy – Managerial Release of Liability (427 KB, 1 page)
- Dairy Committee Dairy Request (40 KB, 1 page)
- Dairy Project – Scholarship Application (48KB, 1 page)
- Dairy Auction Participation – Youth Dairy Bio Information
- Washington County Jr. Dairy Project – Managerial Release of Liability
- 2020 Scholarship – WCDPC Purpose and Membership Letter and Application
- 2020 WCDPC Scholarship Guidelines
- Washington County Dairy Committee – Dairy Request
- State Fair Youth Dairy Show Forms – Link to Wisconsin State Fair Website
- UW Youth Dairy Site
Wisconsin 4-H Managerial Project Forms
Fair Livestock Auction Results – Available upon request
Carcass Evaluation Results – Available upon request
Questions or Concerns? Contact the Agriculture Staff