Summer Camp at Upham Woods – June 19-22, 2022
Documents for Camp (these are the same documents that were emailed to all campers on 5/29/22)
- Newsletter The newsletter has some great information about camp, what goes on at camp, and what you should bring to camp.
- Behavior Letter The behavior letter is for reference and to be shared with parents on the expectations we have for our campers.
- Health Form The health form is to be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned to the Extension Office by June 6.
- Medicine Form The medicine form is to be filled out for campers that require medicine during camp.
- Health Form Update The health form update should be filled out ON THE DAY we leave for camp and turned in before the camper gets on the bus.
- Map of Washington County Fair Park The map of Washington County Fair Park shows you where to drop off and pick up your camper.