Who are our Partner Agencies for Direct Education?
(Fiscal Year 2020)
- Albrecht Free Clinic
- Casa Guadalupe Education Center, Inc.
- City View Apartments
- Elevate Community Resource Center – Calm Harbor
- Exodus House
- Germantown Park & Recreation Dept. Parks Program
- Hartford Rec. Dept. Parks Program
- Lutheran Social Services of Wisconsin & Upper Michigan-Youth Treatment Center
- National Alliance of Mental Illness Washington County
- Our Place Day Services LLC (Facebook link)
- Seed of Hope Center Inc
- Sts. Boniface & Gabriel Community Food Pantry (see local Nutrition Assistance Programs below)
- The Threshold, Inc.
- Washington County Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Washington County Juvenile Detention Center
- Washington Ozaukee Public Health Dept. – WIC
- West Bend Park, Rec. & Forestry Dept. Parks Program
- West Bend School District: Head Start
Local Nutrition Assistance Programs
- Countywide Nutrition Program (coordinated by Washington Co. ADRC)
- Senior Dining/Senior Centers – Congregate Meals and Home-delivered Meals
- Hartford Food Pantry
- Hartford Community Lunch Program at St. Aidan Church
- Ruby’s Pantry – Hartford (Facebook link)
- Kewaskum Community Pantry (Facebook link)
- Menomonee Falls
- St. James Church Meal Program
- Slinger Community Food Pantry
- West Bend
For information on Washington County Food Pantries, please call Washington County Human Services Dept. 262-335-4610 during regular business hours. After regular business hours, call 211.
Questions or Concerns? Contact the Nutrition Education Staff