Club Leader Resources

Recent Club Leader Updates

Frequently Used Items

Insurance Resources

*4-H Members Have Accident Policy Coverage
Each member is covered by accident insurance. Clubs are billed for this annually. The American Income Life 4-H annual group accident policy covers individual 4-H clubs and country wide programs.

*If non 4-H members are participating in the event, or if the event is out-of-county or a downhill winter sport, then you will need additional Special Risk Division insurance.

High-Risk Injuries & Incidents

  1. Quickly intervene to prevent or minimize harm.
  2. Contact relevant emergency authorities if necessary.
  3. Document relevant details of incident.
  4. Call John de Montmollin at 920-517-4819
  5. Complete the Non-Employee Injury/Incident Report and submit it to ASAP. The report needs to be submitted to Risk Management by the Extension 4-H Staff Member within 48 hours.
  6. In addition, a claim form needs to be completed and submitted through American Income Life at

In the case of a Mental Health Emergency contact Washington County’s Department of Health Services (DHS) emergency line at 262-365-6565.

In the case of reporting suspected Child Abuse or Neglect contact local authorities immediately by phone or in person. Then contact the UW-Madison Police Department at (608) 264-2677.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Forms and Resources


Questions or Concerns? Contact 4-H Youth Development Staff

Support Extension