Recent Club Leader Updates
Frequently Used Items
- 4-H Cloverline Newsletters
- 2022-2023 Club Dues & Donation Form
- Leaders Association Income-Expense Form
- Leaders Association Petty Cash Form fillable pdf
- Request Meeting Rooms at the Public Agency Center
- Request Meeting Space at Fair Park
*4-H Members Have Accident Policy Coverage
Each member is covered by accident insurance. Clubs are billed for this annually. The American Income Life 4-H annual group accident policy covers individual 4-H clubs and country wide programs.
*If non 4-H members are participating in the event, or if the event is out-of-county or a downhill winter sport, then you will need additional Special Risk Division insurance.
- You can determine what type of insurance you will need for your event using the AIL Choosing Coverage Flowchart PDF
- Special Risk Division Activity Report Form: https://www.ailife.com/specialriskdivision/activityreport Submit this report to American Income Life before holding the event.
- You will receive the bill after the event.
High-Risk Injuries & Incidents
- Quickly intervene to prevent or minimize harm.
- Contact relevant emergency authorities if necessary.
- Document relevant details of incident.
- Call John de Montmollin at 920-517-4819
- Complete the Non-Employee Injury/Incident Report and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. The report needs to be submitted to Risk Management by the Extension 4-H Staff Member within 48 hours.
- In addition, a claim form needs to be completed and submitted through American Income Life at https://www.ailife.com/SpecialRiskDivision/Claims.
In the case of a Mental Health Emergency contact Washington County’s Department of Health Services (DHS) emergency line at 262-365-6565.
In the case of reporting suspected Child Abuse or Neglect contact local authorities immediately by phone or in person. Then contact the UW-Madison Police Department at (608) 264-2677.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Forms and Resources
- Care to Share – fillable
- Experiential Learning Model
- Ladder of Youth Participation
- Life Skills Wheel
Questions or Concerns? Contact 4-H Youth Development Staff