FoodWIse works to make the healthy choice the easy choice. Supporting access, availability, and affordability of nutritious foods and health-promoting resources across Washington County ensures that all community members can thrive.
Community Programs supported by FoodWIse:
- Quest (EBT) at Farmer’s Markets supporting community members and local producers by encouraging market EBT!
- Harvest of the Month encouraging kids and families to try one seasonal produce items a month in support of nutrition, health, and local producers!
- Discover Wisconsin Farmer’s Markets helping connect community members and food producers through market tours!
- Safe and Healthy Food Pantries helping community pantries serve our community!
- GO NAPSACC helping early Head Start, Head Start, and other eligible childcare providers improve nutrition, activity, and health of the little ones they serve!
- Coalitions & cross-sector community efforts to ensure food security and full plates for all!