Roots and Branches HCE Bi-Monthly Newsletters
- Roots Branches January and February 2019 (16 pages – 968 KB)
- Roots & Branches November and December 2018 (16 pages – 1.33 MB)
- Roots & Branches September and October 2018 (9 pages – 507 KB)
- Roots and Branches May and June 2018 (11 pages – 1 MB)
- Roots & Branches March and April 2018 (19 pages – 1.59 MB)
Washington County HCE clubs are divided into two centers: South Center and North Center, with Hwy 60 being the general dividing line.
Click on a topic in the bulleted list below you will be taken to the part of this webpage with that information.
South Center Clubs
These clubs are generally located in the Colgate, Hartford, Hubertus, Jackson, Richfield, and Slinger areas. Please contact the person listed below for information about their specific club.
Sugar ‘N’ Spice
3rd Tues. @ 7pm
2nd Wed. @ 10am
3rd Mon. @ 11:30 am
2nd Tues. @ 7pm
North Center Clubs
These clubs are generally located in the Wayne, Trenton, and West Bend areas. Please contact the person listed below for information about their specific club.
Wayne Willing Weavers
3rd Tues. @ 1:30pm
TBD – call president
2nd Thurs. @ 7pm
2nd Mon. @ 6:30pm
2nd Fri. @ 12pm
(all forms are in pdf format unless otherwise indicated)
HCE Club Membership Dues Form or Independent Member Dues Form-Call 262-335-4479 for a copy
2019 HCE Board of Directors List-coming soon
HCE Scholarship Form The completed application form must be in the UW-Extension office no later than March 15, 2019
Club Secretary Information: all forms are in pdf format
- HCE Club Secretary Book
- HCE Local Organization & Affirmative Action Form 2019
- HCE Membership Roll & Photo Release Form 2018
- HCE Minutes of Meeting Form