November 4th, 2019
6:00pm - 8:00pm
VIP training is required of all new 4-H adult volunteers. Washington County 4-H Coordinator Amy Mangan-Fischer will lead this interactive program that includes:
- Overview of Extension
- Volunteer roles and responsibilities
- Best practices when working with youth
- Resources available to you
Please register by October 28, 2019, to ensure we have enough materials for everyone — call 262-335-4478 or register online.
Volunteers help make 4-H possible!
To volunteer, previous 4-H Youth Development experience is not necessary. The most important qualifications are:
- a desire to work with young people to help them learn new things and gain life skills
- providing youth positive experiences in a safe and welcoming environment.
4128 Hubertus Road