September 13th, 2019
9:00am - 2:45pm
$40.00 includes lunch
Farm business management professionals and Ag lenders are encouraged to attend the annual fall Extension Farm Management Update for Ag Professionals at Liberty Hall in Kimberly.
Topics to be addressed include:
• Dairy Market & Milk Price Outlook by Mark Stephenson, UW-Madison Extension Dairy Marketing Specialist.
• Dairy Revenue Protection Insurance & Premium Calculation by Katie Burgess, Commodity Risk Analyst, Blimling & Associates.
• What the New USDA Ag Census Is Telling Us by Liz Binversie, Brown County Extension Agriculture Educator.
• Dairy Beef in the Real World by Aerica Bjurstrom, Kewaunee County Extension Agriculture Agent.
• WI Dairy Task Force 2.0 Panel Discussion by Stephanie Plaster, Washington/ Ozaukee County Extension Educator
• Crop Update – Northeast WI Extension Agents & Educators.
Send registration (due September 6) to Extension Waupaca County Office, 811 Harding Street, Waupaca, WI 54981
For more information, or any specials needs or accommodations, please call 715-258-6231
Liberty Hall, Kimberly
800 Eisenhower Drive