December 1st, 2020
7:00pm - 8:00pm
Register now to be part of the 2020-2021 Annual Leader Training! Join youth and adult leaders from across the state for this highly interactive VIRTUAL program! This year, there will be three (3) one hour sessions offered. Attend one, two, or all sessions! These sessions are designed to give you, as club youth and adult leaders, tangible and usable strategies, activities and ideas to use during your virtual, hybrid or in person meetings.
Attendance will be tracked for the requirement of annual leader training on Wisconsin 4-H Club Charters. In order to meet the requirement, one leader from each club or group MUST attend at least one of the hour long sessions.
- Session 1: Leading Club Meetings (business in 4-H clubs and groups)
- November 23, 2020, 7:00-8:00 pm (zoom platform) https://bit.ly/34S9F3c
- Session 2: Learning in Club Meetings (education in 4-H clubs and groups)
- December 1, 2020, 7:00-8:00 pm (zoom platform) https://bit.ly/3dpsjTU
- Session 3: Laughing in Club Meetings (recreation in 4-H clubs and groups)
- December 10, 2020, 7:00-8:00 pm (zoom platform) https://bit.ly/3jYFpd6