- Monthly Leader Letters
- Project Leader Resources
- NEW Leaders Association Income-Expense Form fillable pdf
- Leaders Association Petty Cash Form fillable pdf
Each member is covered by accident insurance. Clubs are billed for this annually. The American Income Life 4-H annual group accident policy covers individual 4-H clubs and country wide programs.
- You can determine what type of insurance you will need for your event using the AIL Choosing Coverage Flowchart PDF
- Special Risk Division Activity Report Form: https://www.ailife.com/specialriskdivision/activityreport Submit this report to American Income Life before holding the event.
- You will receive the bill after the event.
High-Risk Injuries & Incidents
- Quickly intervene to prevent or minimize harm.
- Contact relevant emergency authorities if necessary.
- Document relevant details of incident.
- Call Amy Mangan-Fischer at 262-423-7088. If you are unable to reach Amy, leave a voice mail and continue calling down the table of contact information provided here until you reach an Extension employee.
- Complete the Non-Employee Injury/Incident Report and submit it to Amy Mangan-Fischer. Please submit the report to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. The report needs to be submitted to Risk Management by the Extension 4-H Staff Member within 48 hours.
- In addition, a claim form needs to be completed and submitted through American Income Life at https://www.ailife.com/SpecialRiskDivision/Claims.
- 4-H Charter & Annual Renewal Process includes fillable charter documents
- 4-H Charter Training – YouTube video
- Nondiscrimination Letter (fillable PDF)
Financial Report and Audit Resources
- Find resources on this page to help you complete your 4-H Club/Group Annual Financial Report: Completing the 4-H Club/Group Annual Financial Report
Goal Setting Resources
- 4-H Club Goals Worksheet
- Steps to Long Term Goal
- Identifying S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- S.M.A.R.T. Goal Setting Template
Bylaw Review Resources
All of the resources below were reviewed at the April General Leader Meeting which triggered many additional valuable questions. Please review the Answers to Bylaw Revision Questions to help clarify questions and for valuable information.
- Proposed Timeline for Bylaw Changes
- A Resource for Reviewing Your Club’s Bylaws
- Club Bylaws Review Checklist
- Bylaw Language Taken From Various WI 4-H Community Clubs
Forms and Resources
- Care to Share – fillable pdf
- Clover Survey
- Club Record Book List Submission Form
- Experiential Learning Model
- Ladder of Youth Participation
- Life Skills Wheel
- Room Reservation Request for the PUBLIC AGENCY CENTER (PAC)
Questions or Concerns? Contact 4-H Youth Development Staff