New Families and Re-Enrolling Families — Here’s what to do:
Washington County 4-H enrollment is done through the 4-H Online enrollment site. Go to https://v2.4honline.com/ to enroll/re-enroll today!
Whether you are a new or returning family, the 4-H Online 2.0 Family Enrollment Guide will help you through enrolling in Washington County 4-H.
If you are a new family, start with Creating a New 4-H Online Account on page 3. After you create your login account, you will be prompted to Add a New Member to the Family right away. To add additional family members, click on the Add Member button on your family member list screen.
- If you are a returning family, start with Logging in to an Existing 4-H Online Account on page 2. To re-enroll any existing adult or youth member, click on the Enroll Now link for the member on your family member list screen. Instructions for re-enrolling a youth start on page 7 and instructions for adults on page 11.
Note: 4-H Online will not work with Internet Explorer
- Review the Washington County 4-H Family Handbook.
- Select a club that works for your family.
- For new families:Contact the club’s General Leader to let them know you are interested in joining the club and confirm the meeting day, time, and location.
- Review the projects on pages 4 & 5 in the Washington County 4-H Family Handbook to determine which interest you.
- Select the project(s) that you are interested in for the year.
- Youth in K-5 – 2nd Grade should enroll in Cloverbud and no other project.
- Youth in 3rd – 13th grade can select any project(s). Many clubs suggest that youth in 3rd and 4th grade enroll in the Exploring project.
- Start out by selecting one or two projects. More can be selected if youth and parents/guardians feel they can handle it.
- Check with the club’s General Leader to see who the Project Leaders are for projects. If the club or county does not have leaders, the parents and youth will need to work on the project independently.
- Please call the Extension Washington County Office at 262-335-4480 for additional information.
Dues for the year are paid to the club at the club’s deadline date. Dues for each club are different and range from $5.00 to $25.00 per year..
Watch the Extension Washington County web site, Extension Washington County Facebook Page, Washington County 4-H Google Site, and the monthly Cloverline Newsletter for information on workshops, project meetings and, other items going on in the 4-H program.
Please feel free to contact the Washington County Extension Office at 262-335-4480 if you have any questions.