EDUCATIONAL TRAVEL EXPERIENCES FOR YOUTH IN GRADES 6–13
Want to learn beyond your county? There is something for youth starting in 6th grade and above – and even for 4-H adult leaders! From a statewide conference at UW-Madison to a trip to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama, there’s an opportunity for you! Traveling with and meeting other 4-Hers is a wonderful Educational Experience that you do not want to miss. For more detailed information, visit WI 4-H Educational Travel Opportunities.
To apply for Travel Experience Funding and/or National Leadership and Key Awards, please download the following packet:
- Washington County 4-H Awards and Educational Travel Experiences Application Packet coming soon!
***ALL MATERIALS DUE OCTOBER 15, 2020 ***INTERVIEWS: NOVEMBER 9, 2020
To apply for Space Camp funding (note: you do not have to fill out the above packet if you are applying only for Space Camp funding):
- Space Camp: Funding Application coming soon!
- Space Camp information
- Fall Forum Funding Application Youth 2020 – watch for updates
- Trust Fund Scholarship Application Form
- Friends of Feather 4-H Poultry Continued Education Award
- Blue Ribbon Sale of Champions Foundation Scholarship
- Wisconsin 4-H Foundation Scholarship Application
4-H Leaders Association Board of Directors
- Nomination Form for Washington County 4-H Leaders Association Board of Directors
- Nomination Form for Washington County 4-H Leaders Association Board of Directors (fillable)
- Project Award Application & Rubric
- Career Award Application & Standards
- Leader Form for Career Award Applicant List
- Adult Award Nomination Form
Questions or Concerns? Contact 4-H Youth Development Staff