EDUCATIONAL TRAVEL EXPERIENCES FOR YOUTH IN GRADES 6–13
Want to learn beyond your county? There is something for youth starting in 6th grade and above – and even for 4-H adult leaders! From a statewide conference at UW-Madison to a trip to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama, there’s an opportunity for you! Traveling with and meeting other 4-Hers is a wonderful Educational Experience that you do not want to miss. For more detailed information, visit WI 4-H Educational Travel Opportunities.
To apply for Travel Experience Funding and/or National Leadership and Key Awards, please download the following packet:
- 2020-2021 Washington County 4-H Awards & Educational Travel Funding Application Packet: Watch for updates.
To apply for Space Camp funding (note: you do not have to fill out the above packet if you are applying only for Space Camp funding):
- 2020-2021 Space Camp: on hold
- Washington County 4-H Leaders Board offers scholarships of up to 50% off for youth participants. To apply for funding, complete the application form by October 1st: https://forms.gle/Vj1Ys4wgfHaFEBrEA.
- Fall Forum is being held virtually this year on November 6th and November 7th. The cost is $20 and includes a t-shirt and basic workshop supplies. This is open to youth in grades 7 – 13 and adult volunteers. Register on the website: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/wi4hvolunteers/2020-fall-forum/
- Trust Fund Scholarship Application Form
- Friends of Feather 4-H Poultry Continued Education Award
- Blue Ribbon Sale of Champions Foundation Scholarship
- Wisconsin 4-H Foundation Scholarship Application
- Nomination Form for Washington County 4-H Leaders Association Board of Directors
- Leaders Board Role Description
- Project Award Application & Rubric
- Career Award Application & Standards
- Leader Form for Career Award Applicant List
- Adult Award Nomination Form
Questions or Concerns? Contact 4-H Youth Development Staff