Extension Washington County’s Carol Bralich and Paul Roback were two of the three educators named by the University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension as recipients of the 2022 Excellence in Education & Outreach Award.
Carol and Paul were honored at UW-Extension’s 2022 All Colleague Conference held this week in Madison. These awards, presented by Dean Karl Martin, acknowledge Carol’s and Paul’s exceptional performance in their work for Extension through teaching, outreach, collaboration, and public service.
Selection criteria for the Excellence in Education & Outreach Award included
- High impact of programming and outreach on intended audience
- Passion for learning with a positive attitude
- Commitment to expanding access, outreach, and inclusion in programming
- Characteristics of innovation, adaptability, and flexibility
- Effective relationships at multiple levels (learners, colleagues, partners, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for the purpose, vision, and values of Extension
Congratulations to Carol and Paul!!