UW-Madison Division of Extension is now hiring a 4-H Program Educator for Washington County to lead and manage the full range of the 4-H program including clubs, after school programs, educational experiences, and camps. This dynamic position focuses on:
- Recruiting, training, developing, and managing volunteers focused on helping youth develop life skills that promote ongoing community involvement and strengthen youth leadership development
- Expanding 4-H membership and volunteer opportunities to underserved youth and adults
- Overseeing 4-H Clubs, 4-H Groups, 4-H Leaders Associations and committees and coordinating the process for youth and adult volunteer enrollment
- Strengthening the 4-H program by providing leadership for marketing, communications, member recruitment and member retention
- Cultivating collaborative efforts and partnerships with other organizations to expand 4-H programming opportunities.
Apply today!! 4-H Extension Educator (Washington County)
The University of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.