This year, 4-H Day Camp will be held on June 16-17, 9am-5pm, on the beautiful, rural, 64-acre grounds of Blue Lotus Farm & Retreat Center, 5501 County Road M, West Bend. Camp is open to 4-H youth members currently in grades 3-6. Camp will run 9am — 5pm both days. Cost is $10 and includes lunch, snack, and a camp t-shirt.
Register for Day Camp by May 17 in 4-H Online
- Log in to your family’s 4-H Online account
- Click Register below the event on the Member List page
- Click the Member’s name that you would like to register for the event and then click Select
- Click on the registration type for which they are registering.
- Click Start Registration
Camp is limited to the first 60 campers, so sign up today! Registration closes on Monday, May 17. (We reserve the right to deny attendance if camp capacity has been reached before the registration deadline.)
Youth Summer Camp Staff Needed!
Attention Washington County 4-H youth in grades 9 and up: whether you are veteran camp staff or interested in applying for the first time, we invite you to submit an application for a Washington County 4-H summer DAY CAMP position. The application is available on 4-H Online and needs to be submitted by May 17th
Dates for your calendars
- Camp Staff training: Saturday, June 5th — Public Agency Center 1113 A/B (time TBD)
- Camp: June 16, June 17