We are looking for someone to join our team! This position involves but is not limited to the design, implementation, and evaluation of the youth outreach programs offered by UW-Extension in Washington County.This includes working with teams of youth and adult leaders to develop hands-on educational programs that will be implemented at park playgrounds and at the locations of several community partners. This service provider will be responsible for the following:
- Summer Park Programs in West Bend, Hartford, and other Washington County locations (2-3 days per week)
- Reading Programs in partnership with Casa Guadalupe every week (2 evenings per week, 6-7 weeks during the summer)
- Safety Town Farm Safety session (1 full day)
- Assist at County Fair with outreach and promotional efforts
- Assist at main and mini 4-H Open Houses (2 evenings in August)
- Additional outreach programs designed to meet growing needs in the county
In addition, this service provider will be responsible for working with the general promotion of 4-H programs over the summer. Additional program responsibilities to be assigned.
More information and how to apply can be found at Washington County – Employment Opportunities
Come and make a difference in your community!!